For regulatory reasons, the offers to wholesale investors by The Robb Group Pty Ltd, C.A.R. Of Stewards Capital Group Pty Ltd, are restricted to “sophisticated investors” and “professional investors”. The terms “sophisticated investor” and “professional investor” are defined in the Corporations Act 2001. Please see the Act for more information.
Through verifying yourself as falling within one of these categories, you will be able to access unique investment opportunities. Please note, offers made to wholesale investors may afford lower levels of investor protection than otherwise provided by licensed offers.
How is an Australian wholesale investor defined?
You will be able to obtain access to offers made through The Robb Group Pty Ltd by meeting the criteria of 1 or more of the following options:
You are a Sophisticated Investor, or;
- You provide the following certificate signed by a qualified accountant from the past two years before engaging with The Robb Group Pty Ltd stating:
- You have net assets of AUD$2.5million or;
- You have a gross income of the last 2 financial years of at least AUD$250,000 per annum
You control gross assets of at least AUD$10 million, or;
- A person who has or controls gross assets of at least AUD$10 million (including any assets held by an associate or under a trust that the person manages)
You intend to invest more than AUD$500,000 in a single offer, or;
You are a Professional Investor.
You provide a certificate to The Robb Group Pty Ltd, stating you meet one of the following:
- An Australian Financial Services Licensee
- A body regulated by APRA, other than a trustee of a superannuation fund, an approved deposit fund, a pooled superannuation trust or a public sector superannuation scheme
- A body registered under the Financial Corporations Act 1974
- A trustee of a super fund, approved deposit fund, pool superannuation trust, or a public sector superannuation fund where the fund, trust or scheme has net assets of AUD$10 million
- A person that controls at least AUD$10 million (including an amount held by an associate or under a trust that the person manages)
- A listed entity or related body corporate of a listed entity
- An exempt public authority
- A body corporate or unincorporated body who invests in financial products, interests in land or other investments and invests fund received (directly or indirectly) following a public offering the terms of which provided for the funds to be invested for those purposes
- A foreign entity that, if established or incorporated in Australia, would be covered by one of the preceding paragraphs
In preparing any advice in this site Stewards Capital Group Pty Ltd. AFSL: 409 535 ABN: 93 112 249 135 trading as Stewards Capital Group has not taken into account any particular person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend investors obtain financial advice specific to their situation before making any financial investment or insurance decision.